KISS MY ASS!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

drawing the line




so today i went out with Lina, the girl in pink^
(ps. this picture was taken a long time ago)
we went to eat MacD.
Then went to 'Art Friends' since Lina wanted to buy some stuff.
I was so elated when i entered the shop.
It was full of................................................ awesome!!
(yes, it was my first time going there so shut up)
& suddenly i felt so 'semangat' for art & i thought back, "why didn't i give my best for my canvas with Lisa?"
But what the hell.

Met Elfy & we walked around Orchard.
Ate at Swensens. :))))))))) hehehe yummy chicken baked rice!! 
Thank you Lina ♥
Ugh i want that shoe for school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Maybe i'm gonna get.
But most probably not tmrw since my mum is asleep right now & i bet she won't leave me money for the shoe 'cause i didn't get to talk to her abt it. Ugh
Um so yeah, i guess that's all.
& i think everyone should get shoes from 'LeftFoot' 
LOL because the shoes there are awesome
ugh i don't feel good.
goodnight ♥



Saturday, July 16, 2011

10:10 PM

Profile

Grandma been has bankrupt said hospitality fence everlastin' wrestlin' rodeo redblooded chitlins marshal. Boobtube soap her hootch lordy cow, rattler.

Rottgut havin' ignorant go, hee-haw shiney jail fetched hillbilly havin' cipherin'. Bacon no cowpoke tobaccee horse water rightly trailer tools git hillbilly.

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.

Credits

Put some links to other places here.

find me find me find me find me find me find me find me

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
tagboard here?