KISS MY ASS!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

ignorance is your new bestfriend



so today i had my art - 3 hours.
it was okay, i guess.
skipped maths remedial & there's maths paper 1 tmrw. :/

Um, so i screwed up, again.
i made you gave up on me, again.
so i guess right now you won't care if somebody kidnaps me & i disappear for 45634 days.
But it's okay, i guess.
It is my fault. I deserve all this.
Hate me all you want, you said you don't care anymore.
So why should i?

Screw this.
2 more papers left & EXAMS WILL BE FINALLY OVER! ;)
& holidays are coming sooon.
yeaaah baby.
Gonna go crazy during the holidays. Ahaha.
Gonna go m.i.a , then not m.i.a
on of, on of.
Okay, something like that.

you're the only guy i feel comfortable with & i don't know why.
Sometimes i curse you & all, but i swear after that i wish i could take them all back.
I know i make you feel like i don't trust you,
& i keep bugging you with my stupid questions.
But i've told you what had happened to me 'till it was hard for me to trust someone again.
But i guess you still don't understand me.
& maybe you'll never will.
This hurts me, but what's the point?
It's too late for me to say all this to you.
But i just wanna tell you that i enjoyed my time spent with you.
It was fun, & exciting.. & fun.
Ha, y'know what i mean. ;)
i wish we could do it again, but i guess we can't anymore.
I don't want you to be mad at me forever, but that is one thing i can't stop you from doing.
So yeah. Have a great life ahead.
xoxo





Labels:



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4:02 PM

Profile

Grandma been has bankrupt said hospitality fence everlastin' wrestlin' rodeo redblooded chitlins marshal. Boobtube soap her hootch lordy cow, rattler.

Rottgut havin' ignorant go, hee-haw shiney jail fetched hillbilly havin' cipherin'. Bacon no cowpoke tobaccee horse water rightly trailer tools git hillbilly.

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.

Credits

Put some links to other places here.

find me find me find me find me find me find me find me

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
tagboard here?