KISS MY ASS!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

walking on sunshine




Hello there! :)
So today i went out with Naddy & Saiful.
it was fun, i missed them.
So we went to Northpoint to get mother's day gift for my mum & Saiful's.
We were at Mini Toons & the lady there was like,
" BUY THIS LAH $25 ONLY CAN HELP MASSAGE YOUR MUM & IT'S VERY NICE!! "
'cause that thing's vibrating & all.
& she kept talking & talking & she told us that she bought 3 of that thing for her aunt, her other aunt & lastly her mum.. like i care.
Then Nad, Saiful & the lady talked like as if they were long lost friends who's not met for like 523462 years.


See that thing up there that i'm holding?
That's what i bought for my mum for mother's day. :)
No it's not pathetic, stupid.
I know what my mum likes, so i got that for her. :P
So after that we went to Sembawang, the playground at the 3rd level.
it felt great being there, it was where me & my parents bonded. Ha.
We started taking pictures & talked about our primary school days. :)
Then Wali came & so the phrase goes, " the more the merrier. "
LOL that's stupid.


So we continued taking pictures & all.
The playground was as usual, SHAKY.
But it's still standing. Hahaha.
The sky was beautiful, like always.
Decided to go home since Naddy had to.
I went to the mrt to topup my card using all the money i'm left with to pay my library fines so that i could borrow books ..
& when i reached the library IT WAS FUCKING CLOSED.
So i went home feeling %$@#$!@ .
Decided to give my mother's day gift to my mum since i was too excited to see how she'll react when she sees it.
& then she was like, " EH CANTIK NYE CUTE NYE MAMA SUKE! "
no the way she said wasn't sarcastic, it's just the way i typed it.
Hee! So yeah.
ate dinner. talked abt the elections ohmygod. -.-
i don't even understand a thing but nevermind.
So yeah, that's all for today. & i enjoyed today. ♥
Oh and ..

NADIA INSYIRAH it's okay i don't mind you being busy with your studies. I'm sorry for being so fucked up just because of that. & thank you. i enjoyed myself today & i hope you did too. :) love ya.

ZAWIR told me to blog about him. Um, haha honestly my otak blank right now but i'll try lah k.
Um, i think he's my primary school senior, i'm not sure.
I met him that day when I went to USS with Lina & the rest. SOMBONG SIA MUKE. TAK TAWU NAK SENYUM PULAK TU. chey hahahahhaa !
So i ignored him lah. Tknk tegur. :P
Then we ate dinner at MacD's.
He sat at the table beside me & Lina.
I asked his friend for his name.
Then i asked for his, & he was like " you don't recognise me?! "
in my head i was like " i know you...? "
LOL that's stupid but yes.
Then so after that otw home we were friendlier & we kept disturbing each other. -.-
& now i think i owe him ben & jerry's & idk SINCE WHEN ALSO
but idk whether he's serious abt the ben & jerry's or not. :P
so yeah. Itu sahaja.
Don't say this post for you is short okay, blh tahan panjang tau !
hehe, mwah. :P

bye.






Saturday, May 7, 2011

9:39 PM

Profile

Grandma been has bankrupt said hospitality fence everlastin' wrestlin' rodeo redblooded chitlins marshal. Boobtube soap her hootch lordy cow, rattler.

Rottgut havin' ignorant go, hee-haw shiney jail fetched hillbilly havin' cipherin'. Bacon no cowpoke tobaccee horse water rightly trailer tools git hillbilly.

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.

Credits

Put some links to other places here.

find me find me find me find me find me find me find me

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
tagboard here?