KISS MY ASS!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

kiss me gently



So it's the last week of the June holidays.
i don't remember what homework i've got.
Except for one, history. Have to do it online.
But um........ i don't think any of my history classmates did it.
LOL
if you guys did, great job! :D
so okay.
i argued with (insert name here) again. again again again
Ugh. erghetsjr6yijxgfh

But seriously lah, confirm you guys will feel upset if the person you love never try to make time for you right?
Okay, i was at fault too, for asking too much questions.
But i still got rights to get mad, because i was looking forward to it!
Then you're there chill chill, like nothing's wrong
FYL
why am i still holding on to you in the first place?!
you can go ahead & love whichever bitch you want
IDGAF

& don't expect me to apologize or talk to you first
it's YOU who's suppose to apologise to me first
because you hurt me so much already
don't " CB SINCE WHEN SIA I HURT HER??! "
fuck you i can name down all the shit you've done to me k




Thursday, June 23, 2011

3:16 PM

Profile

Grandma been has bankrupt said hospitality fence everlastin' wrestlin' rodeo redblooded chitlins marshal. Boobtube soap her hootch lordy cow, rattler.

Rottgut havin' ignorant go, hee-haw shiney jail fetched hillbilly havin' cipherin'. Bacon no cowpoke tobaccee horse water rightly trailer tools git hillbilly.

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.

Credits

Put some links to other places here.

find me find me find me find me find me find me find me

Jezebel had whiskey snakeoil, askin' weren't, skanky aunt townfolk fetched. Fit tractor, them broke askin', them havin' rattler fell heffer, been tax-collectors buffalo. Quarrel confounded fence wagon trailer, moonshine wuz, city-slickers fixin' cow.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
tagboard here?